ComSignTrust™ Desktop – Your Complete Digital Signature Software
Digital signature software for going paperless
ComSignTrust™ Desktop is a complete digital signature software which enables users to digitally sign documents of all types — invoices, agreements, diagrams, forms, applications, images, letters and more — interfacing with any application and any format of your choice. ComSignTrust™ digital signing solutions aren’t just about digital signatures. They are about securing, automating and controlling all your document production to make it much more efficient and far more cost-effective.
Digital signature software to sign with a click!
From within the document itself or in the email, ComSignTrust™ Desktop digital signature software has been designed to meet the needs of businesses that require a comprehensive software tool (along with a digital certificate in the form of a smart card, e-token, etc) to digitally sign all document formats in an organizational workflow.
For more details, please contact us:
ComSignTrust™ Desktop Digital Signature Software Highlights
- Improves the efficiency of organizational data workflow
- Saves time, cost and resources of manual tasks
- Increases the security and privacy of your organization and your consumers
- Allows multiple signatures on one document within a few minutes
- Eliminates future costs associated with document production, handling, storage and disposal
- Mitigates the risks and costs associated with human error
- Operates with every SSCD (Secure signature Cryptographic Device) or software token
- Produces reliable signatures with Digital Time-Stamping
Easy to install digital signature software solution
ComSignTrust™ Desktop is a digital signature software solution that can be installed directly on your desktop and/or your email software (like MS-Outlook). Operating with every SSCD (Secure Signature Cryptographic Device) like a smart card or e-token, or HSM, these devices contain your digital signature so only you or someone you designate can produce digitally signed documents.
Depending on your needs, the ComSignTrust™ Desktop digital signature software solution comes in two versions, Basic and Professional. You’ll also be able to add a variety of modules and services ComSignTrust™ offers to extend the value of your Desktop solution even further.
ComSignTrust ™ Desktop Digital Signature Software Features
- PAdeS signatures – compliant with Directive 1999/93/EC
- Digital timestamp client compliant with RFC3161 or MS. Authenticode
- Support for Secure Signature Cryptographic Devices (SSCD) and software keys
- Adobe PDF, Microsoft office TIFF and PKCS#7 (for any file types)
- Active X / Silverlight interface for web portals
- Support for native PDF/OpenXML/XML/OpenOffice signature formats
- PDF signing with SHA256/SHA512 on windows XP
- Rule-based mailing support including integration with Outlook
- Microsoft Authenticode including timestamp (exe, msi, dll, ocx, jar, cab and more)
- Ink annotation support
- Detached signatures
- Extendable by plugins
- Runs natively on 64bit platforms
- Profile-based configuration
- Code signing of executables and software libraries
- Centralized logging
- Multilingual UI
- Visual graphics positioned on a document before signing
- Ability to sign any page/s you choose and anywhere upon the document
Comsign is a eIDAS QTSP (Qualified Trust Service Provider)
eIDAS (electronic IDentification, Authentication and trust Services) is an EU regulation on electronic identification and trust services for electronic transactions in the European Single Market.