Fixed price module- Try & Buy
When you deploy ComSignTrust™ Desktop digital signature software, all of the solution’s benefits and especially ROI, start on day one.
ComSignTrust™ Desktop Digital Signature Software Highlights
- Improves the efficiency of organizational data workflow
- Saves time, cost and resources of manual tasks
- Increases the security and privacy of your organization and your consumers
- Allows multiple signatures on one document within a few minutes
- Eliminates future costs associated with document production, handling, storage and disposal
- Mitigates the risks and costs associated with human error
- Operates with every SSCD (Secure signature Cryptographic Device) or software token
- Produces reliable signatures with Digital Time-Stamping
Easy to install digital signature software solution
ComSignTrust™ Desktop is a digital signature software solution that can be installed directly on your desktop and/or your email software (like MS-Outlook). Operating with every SSCD (Secure Signature Cryptographic Device) like a smart card or e-token, or HSM, these devices contain your digital signature so only you or someone you designate can produce digitally signed documents.
Depending on your needs, the ComSignTrust™ Desktop digital signature software solution comes in two versions, Basic and Professional. You’ll also be able to add a variety of modules and services ComSignTrust™ offers to extend the value of your Desktop solution even further.
ComSignTrust™ Desktop Basic Edition
When all you need is a basic digital signing solution that eliminates the manual signing process, ComSignTrust™ Desktop Basic Edition is your answer. Working with a variety of document formats such as PDF, MS-office and more — you’ll be able to sign your files in a quick and simple way.
ComSignTrust™ Desktop Professional Edition
ComSignTrust™ Desktop Professional Edition is an ideal solution to reduce costs associated with administrative tasks that are time and resource consuming. You’ll be able to sign and email your invoices and any other documents within a few clicks.
Compatible with a variety of document formats such as PDF and MS-office, your business will experience substantial benefits of automation and going paperless. Containing all the functionality of the Basic Edition, Professional also:
- Includes bulk signing feature
- Creates email account profiles for bulk-emails
- Features full folder signing
- PAdeS signatures – compliant with Directive 1999/93/EC
- Digital timestamp client compliant with RFC3161 or MS. Authenticode
- Support for Secure Signature Cryptographic Devices (SSCD) and software keys
- Adobe PDF, Microsoft office TIFF and PKCS#7 (for any file types)
- Active X / Silverlight interface for web portals
- Support for native PDF/OpenXML/XML/OpenOffice signature formats
- PDF signing with SHA256/SHA512 on windows XP
- Rule-based mailing support including integration with Outlook
- Microsoft Authenticode including timestamp (exe, msi, dll, ocx, jar, cab and more)
- Ink annotation support
- Detached signatures
- Extendable by plugins
- Runs natively on 64bit platforms
- Profile based configuration
- Code signing of executables and software libraries
- Centralized logging
- Multilingual UI
- Visual graphics positioned on a document before signing
- Ability to sign any page/s you choose and anywhere upon the document