ComSignTrust™ Signer-1 Enterprise – The Automation Advantage
ComSignTrust™ Digital Signature solutions allow your organization to use the digital signature technology for securing, automating and controlling your entire document signing to make it more efficient and far more cost effective. ComSignTrust™ Enterprise is a server solution or appliance solution (with internal HSM and storage) that is integrated with an enterprise document generation workflow.
Digital Signatures made easy – sign millions of documents in just a few clicks!
A typical large-sized organization produces thousands and even millions of signed documents on a monthly or even daily basis. Those paper documents are often mailed and almost all are physically stored and archived for future use. The cost of: production, delivery, handling and storage can be quite substantial. Moreover, it places an unnecessary burden on the consumer – the need to open, dispose or store the documents.
SIGNER-1™ is a high-end device that combines “All-in-One” digital signing solutions
ComSignTrust™ Enterprise Solution, Hardened 1U Rackmount appliance (19’’) and various hardware components embedded, such as HSM, Token, PCI and Smart card. The hardware integration is customizable to the client’s choosing.
It is the ideal choice for large organizations and enterprises that produce and send thousands, or even millions of signed documents to their customers, on a daily basis.
ComSignTrust™ Enterprise Highlights
ComSignTrust™ Enterprise digital signature solution leads organizations to a paperless work environment along with tremendous savings in cost and resources while increasing efficiency and security.
Documents processed by the digital signing server are signed by the authorized individuals and are optionally archived in a storage system.
- Excellent document signing performance
- Fast ROI
- Scales to large-sized organizations
- Accurate time stamping
- Intuitive web management console
- Supports PDF, Tiff, Microsoft document types and others
- Web services, native libraries, hot folders and other interfaces
- Optional Two-factor authentication such as Biometric or PKI or OTP systems
- Digital Signatures made easy – sign millions of documents in just a few clicks
ComSignTrust™ Enterprise (CTE) software can be installed on a central enterprise server or can be provided as a windows based Appliance – SIGNER-1™.
CTE supports any cryptographic device that implements PKCS#11 protocol or Microsoft CAPI as well as software tokens (PKCS#12).
Hardware Security Module (HSM) — Information security and integrity is a critical aspect for most organizations. That’s why we’ve selected the leading vendors like Safenet, Thales, Bull, and Utimaco — to supply you with a fully integrated HSM by your choice, for your ComSignTrust™ Automated digital signing solution.
Secured Electronic Archive — Integration with EMC CENTERA, NetApp NearStore/ LockVault/ SnapVault provides a single, tamper-proof archive that addresses capacity, scalability, regulations and secure document management challenges.
- PAdeS signatures – compliant with Directive 1999/93/EC
- CAPI signing with SHA256/SHA512 support on all windows platforms
- PKCS#11 signing
- Option to include digital Timestamp server compliant with RFC3161
- Profile based configuration
- Active Directory based roles for configuring the system and accessing the keys in addition to the PIN/PAD authentication against the hardware device
- Support for secure cryptographic devices (SCSD) and software keys
- Support for native PDF, OpenXML, XML, OpenOffice signature formats
- Multipage TIFF embedded signature and validation tool
- Audit and logging of all signing and system operations
- Signing SDK (C/C++/.NET/JAVA/WCF/REST)
- PDF certification
- Supports big size files
- Detached PKCS#7 signatures
- Centralized logging
- Visual graphics positioning in profile configuration
- Signature validation tools
- Ability to store signed documents in various document storage solutions: EMC Centera, Netapp, SQL, File system, and others
- HTML to PDF internal conversion
- Remote signing
- SNMP traps