ComSignTrust™ Signer-1 Enterprise – The Automation Advantage
ComSignTrust™ Enterprise has been designed to meet the needs of large organizations that produce and sends thousands or millions of signed documents monthly. Our robust appliance replaces the old manual process and makes it secure and automated! Get a fast ROI and create efficiency with ComSignTrust ™ Enterprise.
Open the tabs to learn about:
ComSignTrust™ Digital Signatures solutions aren’t just about digital signature. They are about the software that allows your organization to use the digital signatures for securing, automating and controlling your entire document signing to make it more efficient and far more cost effective. ComSignTrust™ Enterprise is a server solution or appliance solution (with internal HSM and storage) that is integrated in an enterprise document generation workflow.
- Improves the efficiency of organizational data workflow
- Save time, cost and resources of manual tasks
- Eliminate future costs associated with document production, handling, storage and disposal
- Experience immediate savings by going paperless
- Free-up personnel to enable increase productivity
- Mitigate the risks and costs associated with human error
- Increase document security and privacy of your organization and of your consumers
- Allow multiple signatures on one document within a few minutes
- Get secure, cost-effective managed digital storage
- Integrates with every PKI system like MS, Entrust, Verisign, RSA, etc.
- Operates with every SSCD (Secure Signature Cryptographic Device)
- Integrates with every smart card or e-token to secure keys
- Built in time stamp client to enable accurate signing time verification
ComSignTrust™ Enterprise digital signature solution leads organizations to a paperless work environment along with tremendous savings in cost and resources while increasing efficiency and security. Documents processed by the digital signing server are signed by the authorized individuals and are optionally archived in a storage system.
ComSignTrust™ Enterprise Highlights:
- Excellent document signing performance
- Fast ROI
- Scales to large-sized organizations
- Accurate time stamping
- Intuitive web management console
- Supports PDF, Tiff, Microsoft document types and others
- Web services, native libraries, hot folders and other interfaces
- Optional Two factor authentication such as Biometric or PKI or OTP systems
- Digital Signatures made easy – sign millions of documents in just a few clicks
ComSignTrust™ Enterprise (CTE) software can be installed on a central enterprise server or can be provided as a windows based Appliance – SIGNER-1™.
CTE supports any cryptographic device that implements PKCS#11 protocol or Microsoft CAPI as well as software tokens (PKCS#12).
Hardware Security Module (HSM) — Information security and integrity is a critical aspect for most organizations. That’s why we’ve selected the leading vendors like Safenet, Thales, Bull, and Utimaco — to supply you with a fully integrated HSM by your choice, for your ComSignTrust™ Automated digital signing solution.
Secured Electronic Archive — Integration with EMC CENTERA, NetApp NearStore/ LockVault/ SnapVault provides a single, tamper-proof archive that addresses capacity, scalability, regulations and secure document management challenges.
ComSignTrust ™ Enterprise Digital Signing Features
- PAdeS signatures – compliant with Directive 1999/93/EC
- CAPI signing with SHA256/SHA512 support on all windows platforms
- PKCS#11 signing
- Option to include digital Timestamp server compliant with RFC3161
- Profile based configuration
- Active Directory based roles for configuring the system and accessing the keys in addition to the PIN/PAD authentication against the hardware device
- Support for secure cryptographic devices (SCSD) and software keys
- Support for native PDF, OpenXML, XML, OpenOffice signature formats
- Multipage TIFF embedded signature and validation tool
- Audit and logging of all signing and system operations
- Signing SDK (C/C++/.NET/JAVA/WCF/REST)
- PDF certification
- Supports big size files
- Detached PKCS#7 signatures
- Centralized logging
- Visual graphics positioning in profile configuration
- Signature validation tools
- Ability to store signed documents in various document storage solutions: EMC Centera, Netapp, SQL, File system, and others
- HTML to PDF internal conversion
- Remote signing
- SNMP traps
Digital Signatures made easy
A typical large-sized organization produces thousands and even millions of signed documents on a monthly or even daily basis. Those paper documents are often mailed and almost all are physically stored and archived for future use. The cost of production, delivery, handling and storage can be quite substantial. Moreover, it places an unnecessary burden on the consumer – the need to open, dispose or store the documents.
Sign millions of documents in just a few clicks
SIGNER-1™ is a high-end device that combines “All-in-One” digital signing solutions – ComSignTrust™ Enterprise Solution, Hardened 1U Rackmount appliance (19’’) and various hardware components embedded, such as HSM, Token, PCI and Smart card. The hardware integration is customizable to the client’s choosing.
It is the ideal choice for large organizations and enterprises that produce and send thousands, or even millions of signed documents to their customers, on a daily basis.
Last updated: 09/12 | Year: 2016 | © Copyright – ComSignTrust™