The Internet is today the largest repository of freedom of information for all users, and users with disabilities in particular. As such, we place great importance on providing equal opportunity for people with disabilities to use the information displayed on the site and enable a better browsing experience.
We strive to ensure that digital services are accessible to people with disabilities, and therefore many resources have been invested in facilitating the use of the site for people with disabilities, as much as possible, in the belief that every person deserves the right to live in equality, dignity, comfort and independence.
How does site accessibility work?
The website has an accessibility menu of the website accessibility plugin – One Click Accessibility. Pressing the menu allows you to open the accessibility buttons. After selecting a menu item, wait for the page to load.
Add a toolbar toggling hat allows you to set:
- Resize font (increase/decrease)
- Negative Contrast
- High Contrast
- Light Background
- Links Underline
- Readable Font
- Link to Sitemap / Feedback / Help pages
- Enable skip to content
- Add outline focus for focusable elements
- Remove the target attribute from links
- Add landmark roles to all links
- Customizer for style adjustment
Accessibility arrangements in the company:
- Disabled parking spaces
- Access ways for the disabled
- Disabled entrances from the main entrance are possible
- Waiting areas are accessible
- Entrance/service/intelligence desk – accessible, including audio amplification system
- handicapped bathroom
- Technological aids for hearing impairments – there is both guidance and audio amplification
- Alternative ways to connect to the phone – chat on the website / Facebook, email, fax
- There are employee training for accessible service
- Accessible service procedures: such as assistance with filling out forms, service animals, exemption from queuing and more.
- Accessibility of events/conferences
Contact and feedback:
It should be noted that we continue our efforts to improve the accessibility of society as part of our commitment to enable the entire population, including people with disabilities, to receive the most accessible donations.
If you receive any problem or problem regarding accessibility, or if you have a question or request on the subject, we will be happy for you to update us and we will make an effort to find a suitable solution for you and handle your request as soon as possible.
Inquiries should be directed to the company’s marketing manager, Arthur Aharonov by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org Or by phone: 03-6485255
Despite our efforts to make browsing an accessible website for all pages of the site, pages on the site that have not yet been accessed, or that the appropriate technological solution has not yet been found, may be discovered. We continue our efforts to improve the accessibility of the site, as much as possible, out of faith and a moral commitment to enable the use of the site for the entire population, including people with disabilities.