ComSignTrust™ Smart Card – e Authentication
A Smart Card is a personal hardware component that aims to store the private and public key of the certificate owner – e-authentication.
The smart card requires e-authentication through a password, biometric, or even both.
Company systems are enhanced today with smart cards and they are used throughout several key industries such as: Healthcare, Finance, Transportation, Government and more.
Smart cards today are one of the best ways to secure digital content and physical assets.
Overall Features of the smart card:
- Requires a smart card reader
- Chip card in the size of a credit card, contains cryptographic capabilities for creating and securing key pairs
- Stores digital certificates and e-authentication
Smart card based “All in one” e-Authentication Solution
Supporting ComSignTrust™ Desktop, the smart card provides identification,e-Authentication, data storage and application processing.
- Compliant with FIPS 140-2 Level 2 or 3
- Supports Pkcs#11
- Supplied by one of the following vendors: Gemalto, G&D, Athena
For more information regarding ComSignTrust™ ‘All-in-one’ e-Authentication solution and online digital signature solution please Click Here.